VMware 中国研发中心一直致力于前沿领域的创新工作，成功创立并开发了用户普遍使用的 Harbor 容器镜像仓库等开源项目，在国内云原生领域有着深远的影响力。为满足项目发展需要，现招聘多名云原生研发工程师，需熟悉 Kubernetes 平台，负责云原生领域的 Harbor, Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated 等产品开发，从 Staff 到 MTS 高中低各个级别都有，和业界大咖合作、待遇优厚、出国学习交流机会，欢迎大家踊跃投递简历或转发给需要的朋友！
- 初级职位 3 年以上，高级职位 8 年以上的开发经验
- 熟悉 Go, Python, Ruby 之一的编程语言
- 对云原生技术，如容器，K8s, Harbor 等有较多的项目经验
VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated (aka Enterprise PKS) team is seeking a software engineer to help advance our mission of making TKGI the best platform to operationalize Kubernetes for multi-cloud enterprises and service providers. You have the opportunity not only to contribute to a product that has direct impact to enterprise customers, but also work closely with Kubernetes community.
We need someone to work with team to solve challenging problems on TKGI critical production capabilities such as high availability, auto-scaling, health-checks, as well as self-healing and rolling upgrade for Kubernetes clusters. In the meantime, you are also responsible for how to easily customize Kubernetes and simplify deployment and operation of Kubernetes clusters.
You will be expected to produce software designs (Go, Python and Ruby) to support long term extensibility of code, as well as high quality and well-documented code in an automated CI and Test environment. You enjoy researching and developing cutting edge cloud-native software, you participate in open source community and you thrive in technically leading initiatives. You believe in agile software development methodologies, you take ownership of your code and believe in test driven development. You are passionate about understanding customer needs and give priority in delivering the highest quality code. You are a team player, you enjoy mentoring junior engineers and also a willing learner.
What are the benefits of working at VMware? You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink's Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Healthy and local inspired snacks in all our on-site pantries